Meet Adam Butler the Ceo/ Founder
1. What inspired you to develop your idea?
I started Donna Marie Teas because I wanted to offer an healthier alternative to what’s being offered in the stores in my neighborhood.
2. How have your priorities changed from when you first started?
I have learned a lot since I started especially that it’s a high demand for functional beverages and people are willing to pay premium prices for them.
3. Knowing what you know now, is there anything you would have done differently when you were first starting out?
Yes, I would fixed my credit, set up my LLC correctly which would have allowed me to have access to business funding and credit from different sources that would have made a big difference for me.
4. How did you decide where to establish your company?
Well it was the summer time; my family owned a barbershop/hair salon in North Philadelphia which was in a high traffic area cars, and people walking by, and the customers that frequented the shop. As well promoting my business on social media resulting in me getting invited to different events in the Philadelphia Metro area.
5. What challenges did you have to overcome at the beginning of your journey?
Capital; I used the money I made from jobs I worked after I paid my bills etc and invested in my business.
6. What is unique about your business?
I think then people didn’t understand what plant based beverages was then but people are more aware of the benefits of plant based beverages.
7. What advice would you give to someone who is trying to become an entrepreneur?
If you got bad credit fixed it, you got good credit learn how to leverage it so you don’t have to do it from the muscle that will be kill your spirit and drain you of energy you could be using to benefit your business.
8. What strategies did you first use to market your business?
I have learned that people shop with their eyes, so I tried to make my posts, stories and pictures as appealing as possible.
9. How do you define success?
hard work, dedication and patience because if you can endure the ups and downs that lead to your success, you will appreciate the success you worked hard for, that you dedicated your time and resources to, and you going to need ti be patient to endure the sacrifices you going to have to make to obtain your success.
10. What are you working on now?
I currently have another business AKB Dream Solutions that I am getting to fully launch that is essentially aimed to help entrepreneurs and others to achieve their dreams financially utilizing the knowledge I obtained during my journey that wasn’t available to me; that definitely would have made a difference when I started out.
2 thoughts on “Donna Marie Teas”
Congratulations to all you hard work and May Allah bless you with good ameen ILY.
Keep going never give up!
Thanks for the opportunity to tell a portion of my story; that I hope to come back to give an update @limitlessmagazine