1. Can you tell our readers about what really inspired you to write music?
Other artist, at a young age (12- 14 yrs old)I used to listen to artist like lil Wayne and Kendrick Lamar. Always impressive by how good they are and how effortlessly they seemed to blow my mind with their lyrics and word play. This always interest me, and I wanted to be able to be a lil Wayne with my words so I started writing my own lyrics.
2. When did you realize you were going to make music professionally?
I always did music for fun as I realized it was my passion but reality hit me when I became 21 and nothing I tried to do brought me as much joy and peace as making music does.
3. Tell us what is so unique about you and your music?
Well I’m a Jamaican who raps, does R&B, Alternate and Reggae music. The main thing that stands out about my sound is the way I am able translate my emotions with a added Jamaican vibe – without the language barrier.
4. Can you tell us about your latest releases and what inspired you to create them?
My Latest release as of writing this is Free, I came up with the lyrics as I was feeling depressed, disregarded, devalued cages and mistreated. At the time I used drugs to help me ignore my internal Turmoil as I wasted away on my girlfriends’ dad’s couch.
The hook and verse 1 provides the details of my struggle at the time.
5. Can you give us a brief insight into your upcoming projects?
My upcoming projects are gonna have a quality new trendy Afro Jamaican feeling.