1. It’s an honor to speak with you today. Why don’t you give us some details about you and your story. How did you get to where you are today?
It’s definitely been a long and contentious grind for years. I’ve loved music and connecting with people my whole life and always had in the back of my head that I wanted to pursue this full time. I started making beats at 13 and kept recording as i got older. Once I learned how to market myself, I started connecting with people and it kinda just took off from there. I saw how naturally it came to me and I wanted to help others be heard and seen. Thats when i had the idea to start my management agency, to help and share the secrets and strategies I’ve learned. From that point it transitioned OnlyFans because thats where I saw the most potential.
2. I’m sure your success has not come easily. What challenges have you had to overcome along the way?
The biggest challenge I’ve had to face is failure. It always comes, and the only successful people are the ones that keep pushing through failure, to a win.
3. Let’s talk about the work you do. What do you specialize in and why should someone work with you over the competition?
My team and I specialize in growing and scaling OnlyFans accounts. We’re different because we only use platforms in ways they AREN’T intended to be used. We break them, and we make the best return because of that.
4. What’s your best piece of advice for readers who desire to find success in their lives.
if anyone out there is struggling to find success, your not alone. You just need to keep pushin. If you want to be successful at anything, you need to be very passionate, push your limits to the max, and be consistent every day.
5. Speaking of success, what does the word mean to you?
Success to me means freedom. You cant be truly free without success. I still have a long ways to go in that aspect, but I’m learning more and more every day that lost time is lost money, and lost money is lost freedom.
6. What’s next for you?
What’s next for me is to keep working every day and continue to grow my agency. Big things are coming…
7. Finally, how can people connect with you if they want to learn more?
You can connect with me on Instagram @imtylerl